Wednesday, December 5, 2012

First entry

First entry always be a very boring conversation...
Introduction bla bla bla...
Who i am? Where i am? What i do?Etc... too boring
I prefer a unique one
and for sure a lame one hahaha :D
SO... here it goes...

THE HISTORY OF MY BLOG NAME 


Why i named my blog intuition?

I totally have no idea. When i start click on "open a new blog" it took me a while to think what will be a good name for my blog. It's kinda confusing as there're thousand of good words with good meaning.

However, i remember this word 'intuition' from a person whom i known for ages told me that, i am a kind of person who lack of intuition. So here it goes, why don't i use that as my blog name. It's kinda fun for sure....

That's how the story goes ... The history of my 'lil blog.

So let me put more explanation

What is the defination of intuition?

in·tu·i·tion/ˌint(y)o͞oˈiSHən/

Noun:
  1. The ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.
  2. A thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning.
:)

Shall i write more?
..... be waiting
..... gonna be a long journey a long time before i will update this blog again,
it's because :   "I AM LAZY A LADY"


No comments:

Post a Comment